Europa-List: Make Sure You're Listed! List of Contributors Coming Soon!

Subject: Europa-List: Make Sure You're Listed! List of Contributors Coming Soon!
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:34:34

Dear Listers,

There's just three more days left in this year's List Fund Raiser and that means
the List of Contributors (LOC) is just around the corner!  In December I post
a list of everyone that so generously made a Contribution to support the Lists.
Its my way of publicly thanking everyone that took a minute to show their
appreciation for the Lists.

Won't you take minute and assure that your name is on the upcoming LOC?  Tell
others
that you appreciate the Lists.  Making a Contribution to support the Lists
is fast and easy using your Visa, MasterCard, or Paypal account:

       http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Or, drop a personal check in the mail to:

        Matt Dralle / Matronics
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore CA 94550

I would like to thank everyone that has so generously made a Contribution thus
far during this year's List Fund Raiser!  Remember that its YOUR support that
keeps these Lists running and improving! Don't forget to include a little
comment
about how the Lists have helped you!

Thank you!

Matt Dralle