Re: Europa-List: Circuit breakers, trim switch and indicator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Circuit breakers, trim switch and indicator
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 09:26:03

Hi John

I have just done the same job, finished last week.  I have all the
dimensions but they in my office so I can't get them till tomorrow.
However the CBs are on the RS website and they have a pdf there which
includes the cut out dimensions.  The cutouts for the trim indicator and
switch are on the MAC Trim website.  It's not called that but Googling
MAC Trim will find it for you.

Regards

Pete
G-RMAC Classic #109

On 26/11/15 21:49, John Archer wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I will be modifying my avionics panel and would like to prepare the new one
> prior
to stripping out the old one.