Europa-List: Is europa dead in the water

Subject: Europa-List: Is europa dead in the water
From: g-fizy <jim.davis1@me.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:47:22

I have been waiting well over a year now for some parts to be made ,I have had
promise after promise ,but no parts I have even had a email from some one else
waiting like me ,how many more are waiting ?
I am now thinking that it's time to contact my insurance company and ask the
aircraft
to be scrapped as parts are not available
It's seems the only way of contacting europa is via the spares department and
Karen
has to email the other part of europa /swift for any info but none ever comes

If you in the same situation paid for parts or aircraft kit that has not turned
up perhaps we should get together and get a lawyer

--------
owner g-fizy

Read this topic online here: