Europa-List: Re: Europa XS Simulation for Android.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa XS Simulation for Android.
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 03:14:44

Hi Fred,

Apple has recently allowed developers to develop code on their own
personal iOS devices rather than just the simulator.  I wrote several
apps over the years using just the sim and will shortly give the new path a try.
Previously there was a cludgy system that paralleled the App Store for use
by developers with remote beta testers. I used this system when testing
Xavion for Austin. It was not straightforward enough for non-computer
oriented folks to use.

So, in summary, No, there is no bypass for the Apple Store.

As to the wisdom of the Apple system, I can only point out that there are
several hundred thousand free apps that have been contributed so far, mostly
by people who paid for the privilege.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: