Re: Europa-List: Trigear battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trigear battery
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 21:06:29

The CofG on a trigear does not move that much in flight to warrant the
complication
and weight of such a modification.

I'd stick the battery on the firewall or rear compartment in the luggage bay
dependent
on the Build and the equipment fitted.

My battery is on the firewall and that's just fine.

Alan
G-OBJT

Sent from my iPad

> On 1 Nov 2015, at 20:22, Alex Kaarsberg <kaarsberg@terra.com.br> wrote:
>

> One possible way of using what you have in a more efficient way, could be to
place the ships' battery in the wheel tunnel in a sturdy enough moveable cage,
adjustable in flight.