Re: Europa-List: Trip to Spain 2016

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trip to Spain 2016
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:37:14

Dave, I think the only Europa Club trip to Spain there has been (at
least in the last 10 yrs) is the one in 2009 which Bob Harrison, Ivor
Phillips and I went on, taking in Portugal, Gibraltar and the Balearics.
We had been through Spain on our way to the Canaries the year before and
I have been 2 or 3 times to Spain on my own, but it is likely to be the
2009 one which will have a write up in the mag at the end of that year -
which you may well find archived on the club site. If an Iberian trip
appeals I could organise one next year, or better still you could! Happy
to give what info I can remember about airfields.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2015-10-06 15:33, david park wrote:

> I remember reading a report somewhere on a trip to Spain by some Europas a few
years ago?
> Whoever the author was could you point me in the direction of the report as I
wish to plan something similar next year.
> Regards Dave G-LDVO
>
> Sent from my iPad

Links:
------