Europa-List: Redundant Jefferson Chart....

Subject: Europa-List: Redundant Jefferson Chart....
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:57:05
Hi!All,

I am requiring a discontinued Jefferson chart.

If anyone has it I would be obliged to hear from them.

I have a  VFR/GPS  Europe SOUTH Chart of Aerodromes ( overview chart) and
have a non fly project to combine it with the North Chart.

Would anyone having the Europe North Chart who can now spare it kindly
contact me either by e-mail or phone  :-  01472 852498.

Regards to all.

Bob Harrison 914  G-PTAG.