Re: Europa-List: Electrics on a Europa.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electrics on a Europa.
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:52:56
Alan,

I doubt there=92s a problem.  My alternator doesn=92t come on line till
I advance to about 2500 RPM.  Drops off at about 2200 RPM when I retard
the throttle.  As long as your low voltage light goes out well before
you reach cruise RPM and stays out during cruise I=92d say you=92re OK.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com <mailto:rlborger@mac.com>

<alancarteresq@onetel.net>

> Hello ALL.
> I have a problem,My charge rate is barley maintaining my battery.
> Engine running 2000 rpms , MASTER SWITCH ON, All CBs pulled out, even
number 1 fuel pump CB momentary pulled as its  a 914 engine, voltmeter
reads 12.1 volts, so all the electrics are off as far as I know,?