Europa-List: Flying scouts sat 12 September

Subject: Europa-List: Flying scouts sat 12 September
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 15:40:00

Dear All, The Gloster Strut & the Europa Club have for many years
supported the annual Scout camp at Defford, just north of Gloucester. It
is in two weekends time and we aim to give flights to about 35 scouts on
the Saturday to complete their flying badges. They have all done lots of
preparatory work on all aspects of flying and are enormously keen. For
those of us who have helped before it has proved an enormously rewarding
experience, quite apart from the fantastic pancakes they make for your
lunch! We could still do with one or two more volunteers to help with
the flying. No age limitations. 250 hrs total and good currency
required. If you feel you can help please contact me for further details

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ