RE: Europa-List: LAA RAlly Sywell

Subject: RE: Europa-List: LAA RAlly Sywell
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:42:17

Hi! Steve,
Sorry but .....
I expect to be going to the Texel event and for some reason their dates have
clashed with the LAA rally this year. I will be making representations to
them about future date selection but I guess that will mean some
communication between the two authorities concerned.
Best regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG ( just back from Zell Am See, Prague, Szombathley,
Mollis and Birrfeld. Shit weather for the Austrian Rally and the Swiss Rally
too! But 35 deg in Prague and hit 42 in Hungary !