Europa-List: Re: Governor control cable

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Governor control cable
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 09:53:09
Hi Greg,

I use an A-750 vernier control with a blue knob from Aircraft Spruce
<http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/a750.php?clickkey=342039>
for the Jihostroj governor which controls my WhirlWind constant speed
prop. It has served perfectly since 2001. I do not remember the length
but if you need any pics of the setup, please let me know.

Cheers, John

N262WF, mono XS, 912S
Mooresville, North Carolina