Europa-List: Re: Germany; places accessible from the UK

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Germany; places accessible from the UK
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:51:12

On my flight from Laddingford to EDLE a few weeks ago, Lille Info coordinated FL
70 DCT BUN VOR (routing between Antwerp and Bruxelles). You can in any case
use a corridor there, but maybe have to descend to 1500 ft in the Bruxelles
area.
If you make customs in France, you don't have to do that again in Germany,
since it's all Schengen.
AFAIK there's no FPL necessary between France and Germany, but I do not know
exactly,
since I file one anyway. You can also go DCT EDLE from the UK and vice
versa.

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI