Europa-List: Visitors to Brimpton Airfield

Subject: Europa-List: Visitors to Brimpton Airfield
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 20:40:40

A short reminder for those of you who may consider visiting Brimpton Airfield
and
we do welcome visitors.

The airfield operates within R101 and we have been reminded that we have a duty
to inform Aldermaston when the Airfield is operating and therefore it is
essential
that PPR is requested before any planned flights so this can be achieved.

Sadly we have received a notice of a flight that operated without prior notice
and sadly that is impacting our future.

There is no suggestion this was anyone from the Europa community. This is simply
reminder of the situation.

We continue to work with the appropriate authorities on this but as this is a
CAA
Requirement under the ANO and very difficult to address.

Kind Regards

Alan Burrill
G-OBJT
Brimpton Airfield