Europa-List: Re: XS Classic for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Re: XS Classic for sale
From: HowardM <hmallett@uniserve.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:18:58

OMG--have changed my mind--was in a pit of despair and have come to my
senses......
This fine aircraft (thanks, Fred--and you are correct about Alex Bowman
etc.) is no longer for sale and my apologies to anyone who may have been
interested.....
Further, for those who would like to purchase the tri gear kit--I'm
not going to sell that as well.  Just received it about a month ago from Swift
Technology in the UK, and though it took a while to process, they sent
everything
no problem.  Karen Ward is the contact.  Again, apologies for my rash and
misguided decision to try and sell.  I will delete this posting when I figure
out how to do that.  Howard

--------
Howard

Read this topic online here: