RE: Europa-List: Thanks for the Invitation to the BBQ Event Yesterday

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Thanks for the Invitation to the BBQ Event Yesterday
From: Mike Gamble <mp.gamble@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:30:54
I second that.

The whole event organisation was faultless and those doing the work are to
be congratulated. The food quality and quantity deserves special mention (
my wife noticed a significant loss of appetite at my evening meal!)

Good to see the old Meat Boxes again and the Vulcan seemed a lot more
cramped than I remember from my brief flight in her back in '62 or
thereabouts.

Coincidently we were warned of and saw the flying model with the red arrows
go below us on the return flight to Popham. (not quick enough with the
camera)

Thanks again chaps.

Mike Gamble

XS Mono G-CFMP

Hi! David/all.

I would just like to thank you and all the Gloucester Strut for the event
and BBQ organised yesterday  at Gloucester Airport (EGBJ ).

The air traffic control and the Museum staff were well worthy of favourable
comment too.

My Brother John and I enjoyed the New Jet Age Museum also, particularly the
"stand" on the Gloucester Meteor!

Best regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa 914 Trike.