Europa-List: Re: McMinnville, OR, USA Europa Fly In June 12-14

Subject: Europa-List: Re: McMinnville, OR, USA Europa Fly In June 12-14
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 04:18:43

Getting more responses, looks like we may have 15 people and 8 Europas attending
at least some portion of the weekend!

Jerry Rehn let us know that the museum is free to EAA members (1 member & 1
guest)
who live at least 90 miles away, so we won't need to do a group admission.

The BBQ will be in the hangar at Cirrus Aviation Saturday and is only $10 + 15%
tip + tax.  They don't need a firm number until the day before.

Discounted rooms are still available at Comfort Inn.  The block expires June
10th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Jethro has never been to Oregon before :-)

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: