Europa-List: Re: McMinnville, OR, USA Europa Fly In June 12-14

Subject: Europa-List: Re: McMinnville, OR, USA Europa Fly In June 12-14
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 04:03:23

Hotel information for McMinnville - Dora at Cirrus Aviation has a block of 8
rooms
reserved for us.  Call the Comfort Inn at 503-472-1700 and mention Cirrus
Aviation for the special rate of $101.15 plus tax.

We will have an SUV for extra transportation (the hotel is less than 2 miles
away
& the museum has a shuttle).  Dora said that if anyone else would like a car,
call her at Cirrus at 503-472-0558 and she will take care of it for you.

The museum has great group rates, but we need to purchase tickets in advance, so
please let us know by Wednesday, June 3rd if you want museum / water park or
both.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Jim & Heather
N241BW