Europa-List: Skyforce Tracker IIIC GPS card upgrades.......

Subject: Europa-List: Skyforce Tracker IIIC GPS card upgrades.......
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:15:59
Hi! All,

I recently circulated a message about getting upgrades done around the 23rd
April to get the best return for the cost (Most of the upgrade material
would be maximised)since the responsibilities for the unit will be
transferred to Muirhead Avionics .

However it now transpires that the original Honeywell Boxgrove facility are
retaining the NAVDATA mapping and software updates for all products and
manufacture.

BUT Muirhead Avionics WILL handle all hardware repair and overhaul.

Honeywell Phone No is :- +44(0) 1243 783763.

Muirhead phone  No is :-  +44(0) 208571 3422.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Regards

Bob Harrison  Europa G-PTAG