Europa-List: Re: Sun N Fun 2015

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun N Fun 2015
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 06:35:39

We left SNF Friday to beat forecast weather and got as far as Louisville, KY.
Saturday morning made the last leg home.

It was great seeing everyone and having time to just chat and share experiences.

We camped in HBC and had a great time! This was our first time flying and
arrived
Monday just before the weather. There was no traffic so the arrival was easy.

HBC camping is awesome! Mary Jane and her crew are outstanding, friendly and
helpful.
We had heard about the Friday dinner but had no idea of the breakfast offerings
or the evening meals.

The showers could use some hooks and shelves to put stuff on, but they are
adequate
and I only had to wait a few minutes one morning. Heather never had to wait.

We had a total of 4 Europas (3 monos!) in HBC and two other owners drove in. We
all hung out and had a great time.

We'll be back and certainly in HBC.

Jim & Heather
Europa XS N241BW