Re: Europa-List: Re: Mounting cameras externally

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mounting cameras externally
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 05:16:19

Hi Richard,

I would do be grateful for some of the pics!

I also fly mobius's (great value!), and would be very interested to hear how you
added battery life.

Many thanks,
Pete
A239 stil in a pile of parts,
C-IPWZ flying and having a ball....

> On Apr 17, 2015, at 3:18 AM, Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Hi Rick, what angle/ aspect do you want to capture in flight?  I have mounted
two Mobius mini-cams under my Europa (Classic) fuselage, pointing down/sideways
and left/right at 45 degrees for wildlife counts in Kenya, works a treat.
Plus extra batteries gives 5 hours on the cameras.  (Mobius great for this sort
of thing, better than GoPro in many ways).  This site has always refused to
attach my pictures, I wont even try now, but can send you off-thread if I have
your email address. mine lamprey.richard@gmail.com.