Re: Europa-List: Might be of interest

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Might be of interest
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 07:58:43

Roger,

Hats off to what seems to me to have been a very economical solution to keeping
your plane fully assembled and out of the weatherthe solar panel takes the
cakeand
I see your guard dog provides active security!

F.

> On Apr 14, 2015, at 6:25 AM, trevannan <roger@trevannan.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi All
>
> I built a mobile T hanger a few years ago, in the hope of renting a field
> nearer
to my home, this has not happened. I am at a lovely strip with good hanger
and very friendly owners , but too far away. With their cooperation I have put
the T hanger there rather than sell it. The two wing boxes are detachable and
movable on a separate trailer, the main body is jacked up and the wheels put
on and is towable behind my car. I have an electric winch to pull the plane in
after removing the tail feathers. The solar panel keeps the plane and winch
batteries topped up. There is another access door by the tail.