Re: Europa-List: Europa Trips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Trips
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:11:09
Hoping fly to Wyke and interested in any extension.
Regards Dave Park G-LDVO

Sent from my iPhone

> On 8 Apr 2015, at 09:57, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Roland, I am not aware of any Brits going to Friedrichshafen, but that doe
sn't rule out the possibility. I attach the Club trips program for this year
. You are welcome to join in any of them It is sad that Texel have chosen sa
me date as LAA Rally - it will inevitably cut down UK participation.

>      For anyone who has seen a previous version of the Trips schedule PLEA
SE NOTE DATE OF ITALIAN TRIP IS NOW JUNE 6-14th