Re: Europa-List: Re: Blue Mountain EFIS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Blue Mountain EFIS
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 17:18:19

Ira, The EFIS has always worked superbly (& I am loath to change it,)
but the altimeter has always been about 100ft out and as my steam age
back up altimeter has just given up the ghost I would like to adjust the
Blue Mountain one. The manual says ring the factory. Clearly I can open
the altimeter tab and apply common sense, but that is not always the
complete solution and I do not want to make it worse if you or anyone
knows what the factory would have said!

Regards, David

On 2015-04-04 14:14, rampil wrote:

> David,
> Please tell us which BMA device you are using, and specifically what the
> problem
is. Are you asking how to set the barometric pressure, or are you implying
that once set, the altitude display is wrong?

> I have a Gen4 now, and before that a Gen2 "gold box"
> Never had an issue with the Altimeter. Never heard that anyone
> had "stability" problems.
>
> --------
> Ira N224XS
>
> Read this topic online here: