FW: Europa-List: Skyforce Tracker IIIC GPS./Honeywell Card Updates. Foll

Subject: FW: Europa-List: Skyforce Tracker IIIC GPS./Honeywell Card Updates. Follow
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:26:18
Hi! All,

Sorry for the drip feed info . however I now have discovered that the
best
/value for money time to get maximum chart update info. into your
Skyforce
card update will be after 23rd April .( but before the 30th as per
previous
posting.!)

Regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG

PS this all presumes there is any other flyers who actually use Skyforce
GPS
!