Europa-List: Aluminium fuel filler pipe and bright lights

Subject: Europa-List: Aluminium fuel filler pipe and bright lights
From: William Bliss <william@wbliss.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:42:11

Hi all
I used Neville Eyre's aluminium pipe. After cutting ends to appropriate
length I was left with small composite bends to join fuel tank and
filler neck. I joined those sections using sections of rubber fuel
filler pipe sourced from Car Builder Solutions. The joins were all
sealed with PR1422 sealant sourced from LAS, clamps applied before it
had set. It was a very messy job! No fuel smells after 2 years. I cannot
find PR1422 in the 31st Ed LAS catalogue.

I can send photo's and more info to anyone interested, and have copied
this e-mail to Neville. His phone has no signal at work!

Thanks for all those who sent info and ideas about conspicuity lights.

William Bliss G-WUFF