Re: Europa-List: Re: batch of classic fuel filler pipes being made

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: batch of classic fuel filler pipes being made
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:51:45
Hi.
I am also interested as my filler hose is getting old and will need
replacing soon ( like several years ago ) so count me in.

I know that Nev Eyres was involved in a plan to produce replacement metal
fillers some years ago but things got more involved than he expected. I
spoke to him a couple of months ago and he said he was looking into things
and would be talking to a fabrication outfit, but I have found that Nev is
very difficult to contact. Does anyone have further information

Tim
G-BZTH