Re: Europa-List: Re: Rte of Spring!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rte of Spring!
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:12:44

Ira,
Good to hear from you and to say that the British are Coming!!! Well a
couple of us are heading to Florida for the show and we intend to have
'engineering meetings' as usual. Any arrangements you make are good with us
and hope to see Bud on Monday before the show to help with set up.
We would like to have a Q&A session to understand the US market and Club
scene and will also be bringing over some copies of Don Dykins books on the
Europa wing for sale.
Any thoughts before the show from the general ownership would be welcomed.
As usual meet and greet at the stand 11.00 each day in addition to any other
events.
See you at Lakeland.
Steve Pitt