Europa-List: Skyforce GPS

Subject: Europa-List: Skyforce GPS
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:30:10

Hi, All.
Have the standard GPS installation in my Europa, and I am getting  a constant
timed
flash of interference coming through the head set.

Switch the GPS OFF and the flash of interference stops,

Pull the unit out of its housing by about 3 inches with it turned on and the
interference
has gone,

What is causing this constant timed flash of interference.

1.If I can fix the cause of it,
2.How can I shield the GPS unit from picking this signal  up,
As I said pull the unit away from its housing by about 3 " and its gone.

Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: