Europa-List: FW: Europa Stage 1+2 KIT for sale: Toronto/Canada location

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Europa Stage 1+2 KIT for sale: Toronto/Canada location
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 21:13:19
Dear Europa Community:
I am posting for a friend trying to sell a EUROPA Kit Stages 1+2.
Thanks,
Christoph Both
#223 Europa Classic
Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Canada

"Hello All:

I am selling my Europa XS Monowheel kit FWB. It has all components includin
g canopy glass, bulkheads, doors, cockpit module, all hardware that comes w
ith FWB kits, rudder, stabs, gear components, main-gear mount, etc.
I also have a cradle for transport. The one component that is missing is wi
ngs. The kit didn't come with them since glider wings were just coming to m
arket and the standard wings were withheld.
My price is very low and takes into account that wings would have to be pur
chased. I have approx. 200 hours into build... selling due to personal reas
ons.
My price is $4500.00 USD and is firm. No tire kickers please. Raw materials
 except those which carry an expiry are included  as well. Email: myron.hal
uschak@rogers.com<mailto:myron.haluschak@rogers.com> / phone: 905 432 2481.
 Kit is in Toronto, Canada area. Pictures are available.
Thank you"