Europa-List: Flying in Europe

Subject: Europa-List: Flying in Europe
From: stephan cassel <stephan.cassel@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:43:51
Hi all,

To fly across Europe with Europa is very fascinating. Every year new goals
are literally on the map.
This year=C2=B4s summer event has been setup to Greece, via Italy and retur
n via
Croatia, Slovenia and so forth. Around the Adriatic sea in other words.
What a trip. (next year it will be UK again)

Then I start to think after I talked to another Europa friend in Sweden: Is
Greece and Croatia valid for Experimental (annex 2) ?

I remember a list that states valid countries that accept annex 2. I think
it was David Joyce that distributed a list some years a go. I=C2=B4m not su
re.

There is one thing if you can visit  a country that does not accept annex 2
but does not care less if
you land, i.e does not check type of aircraft but there is another story if
something happens.

I know lots of pilots, with annex 2 aircrafts, that have visit such
countries but what are the rules today?

Any information would be most welcome. (I have google the net without any
luck)

Best regards
Stephan Cassel
LN-STE Mono - Norway