Europa-List: Re: New (Free) Aviation App

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New (Free) Aviation App
From: gbrasch <gmbrasch@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 18:52:35

Wanted to update the list with the following, the Airport Courtesy Car app as of
this date has over 1300 listings nationwide with over 5000 pilots that have
downloaded the app.  It continues to be covered by major publications.  Since
AvWeb covered it and AOPA Pilot magazine in the February issue, it has most
recently
been favored by G.A. News.  Also I can now upload  pictures of your favorite
crew cars to the state listings, so email those pictures to me at
airportcars101@gmail.com.
And keep those entries coming!

--------
Glenn Brasch