Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa for sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa for sale
From: Timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:08:06

Ivan,
After flying Tiger Moths, Piper Cubs, Chipmunks, even Bristol Freighters or
"fright
ners" I find the Mono Wheel classic far easier to fly. "Not a problem" as
they say down here.
Cheers,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

> On 11/02/2015, at 6:45 am, Ivan Shaw <ivanshaw@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Bob,
> The Mono requires an 'above average pilot' stick and rudder wise.
> The pilots that are 'up to it' love them....others all too often become scared
of them and then convert to a tri-gear. All too often before they have invested
in some good training!
> There is nothing quite as satisfying as 'greasing a Mono' on landing!!
> Keep me posted on your test flying.
>
> Cheers
> Ivan

Simply superb, especially on grass :-)

up for sale ..... and at a bargain price!

> Europa eClassicf Mono, G-BXLK - TTA 460 hours. Rotax 912 80hp - Flydat shows
535 hours. NSI Warp Drive VP prop 214 hours ( lifed at 750 hours ). Original
ground
adjustable prop included in the sale. Over 120 knot cruise on less than
20 litres mogas per hour! Transponder Mode eCf, intercom, colour Skymap. No
accident
history. Permit to 28/07/15. All mandatory mods completed and 1370lb weight
upgrade carried out. 18,000 o.n.o. ( I do have a trailer but it is not available
for sale owing to recent completion of new Europa ) Aircraft based Surrey.
Bob Fairall 07973 408329 bob.fairall@fairalls.co.uk