Re: Europa-List: choke cable routing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: choke cable routing
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:16:49

On 3 Feb 2015, at 00:38, Gavin Lee <gavanne@iconz.co.nz> wrote:

> Yes you are right, the choke cable does pass very close to the bottom of the
throttle box. I put a little dimple in mine for a bit more clearance. You just
have to keep the bottom of the throttle box up as far as possible and the choke
cable will go past. It doesn't really matter if it touches as long as the
throttle
box is not pushing it down too much. It'll work

Gavin - thanks for that reassurance.

in friendship

Rowland