Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel fairing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel fairing
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 11:18:42

DavidThank you so much for sending thisyour pix shows clearly the extent to
which
the fairing needs additional cutting away in order to accommodate the Singleton
aluminum fork.

All...I dont mean to stretch my luck, but Im going to ask if anyone has a pix of
the tail wheel fairing in conjunction w/ the Singleton Mod as it appears when
installed on the mono wheel?

(Im trying to get a visual sense of the extent to which the effectiveness of the
fairing is compromised by the additional Singleton hardware, and whether or
not the effort to model a different design for the fairing is justifiedand BTW,
Im aware Im at the stage when one may be susceptible to the perversion of
deferring
completion by adding unnecessary tasks.)

Fred

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 5:53 AM, david park <dpark748@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Fred here are pis of my old one
> <image1.JPG>
> Sent from my iPad

in conjunction w/ the Singleton Tail Wheel Mod, Id be most obliged to have
a look at themshowing in particular how the fairing fits with the 3/8 thick
aluminum fork which restricts the tail wheel swivel.