Re: Europa-List: Conversion from Monowheel to Nosewheel or Tailwheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Conversion from Monowheel to Nosewheel or Tailwheel
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:15:54

Howard & George,

If you are curious as to what is involved in the conversion to tri-gear, I
suggest
you check out my build site on europaowners.org as there is an album showing
what I went through to convert from mono-wheel to tri-gear.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com