Re: Europa-List: Tail Wheel Fairing for Monowheel Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail Wheel Fairing for Monowheel Classic
From: bill <bill.sue@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 19:51:49

Tim,

Mine wore out several times due to rough strips and finally I took it
off and do without it. No noticeable performance at all.

I plan to bring my long ranger tank down to you at Great Plains assuming
you still want it.

Cheers.
Sue and Bill Sisley
On 12/01/2015 4:12 p.m., Timward wrote:

> Hi there,
> Does anyone have a Tail Wheel Fairing/spat wanting a home?
> Certain amount of damage has occurred on my one after 500 hours.
> Have had a protector on it made from fiberglass which has been good but now
> the
fairing has cracked. Has anyone some better ideas on how to protect the leading
edge of the fairing from