Re: Europa-List: Warping or shrinkage of fuselage around and below fuel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Warping or shrinkage of fuselage around and below fuel
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 14:03:12

> On Dec 27, 2014, at 11:53 AM, willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I have seen some severe distortion in the skin below the filler cap on
a TRI gear and would welcome independent advice why it happened and what
method of repair is recommended for a permanent repair?

Willy=85in accordance w/ solutions offered on the list, I=92ve separated
my fuel filler from the fuselage skin w/ a sheet of foam per the
attached pixs=85no direct flight experience=85Fred