Europa-List: 2014 List of Contributors

Subject: Europa-List: 2014 List of Contributors
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:33:54

Dear Listers,

The 2014 Matronics Email List and Forum Fund Raiser officially ended a couple of
weeks ago and it's time that I published this year's List of Contributors.
It is the people on this list that directly make these Email Lists and Forums
possible!  Their generous Contributions keep the servers and Internet connection
up and running!

You can still show your support this year and pick up a great gift at the same
time.  The Contribution Web Site is fast, easy, and secure:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Or, by dropping a personal check in the mail to:

        Matt Dralle / Matronics
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore CA 94550

I also want to thank Andy, Bob, Corbin, George, and Jon for their generous
support
through the supply of many great gifts this year!!  These guys have some
excellent
products and I encourage you to visit their respective web sites:

        Andy Gold - The Builder's Bookstore - http://www.buildersbooks.com

        Bob Nucklolls - AeroElectric - http://www.aeroelectric.com

        Corbin Glowacki - My Pilot Store - http://www.mypilotstore.com

        George Race - Race Consulting - http://www.mrrace.com

        Jon Croke - HomebuiltHELP - http://www.homebuilthelp.com

And finally, I'm proud to present The 2014 Fund Raiser List of Contributors:

        http://www.matronics.com/loc/2014.html

Thank you again to everyone that made a Contribution this year!!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List & Forum Administrator