Europa-List: Re: Lithium battery's

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Lithium battery's
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:05:05

Their website indicates that there is a built in battery management system.
That
is very important.  Because of the BMS, I say it should be very similar to
the Earth X battery we're using with no problem.  I wrote an article about ours
that should be in the next Europa Flyer.

Be sure your electrical system has a over voltage protection device.  And we
think
it it important to have some sort of electrical system monitoring as provided
by most EFIS systems.  Otherwise a voltmeter and ammeter.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: