Europa-List: Kathy Bosomworth

Subject: Europa-List: Kathy Bosomworth
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:06:11

It is my sad duty to relay the news that Dave Bosomworth's wife Kathy
passed away peacefully on Monday evening in the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice
at Farnham (UK) with Dave and their two children by her side. Kathy had
been diagnosed with bowel cancer earlier this year, sady too late to
control.
A private family funeral will take place this Thursday.

I think I speak for us all when I say that our thoughts are with Dave
and his family.

Nigel