Europa-List: Trim Tabs

Subject: Europa-List: Trim Tabs
From: Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 08:00:13

My Europa (XS wings, Trigear) has a roll to the right which could do with
trimming
out; my previous aircraft have been rag and tube, and I have simply added
an aluminium trim tab to aileron/rudder, and tweaked them about until it tracked
true hands-off. Can this be done on the Europa?

I've seen an article (from a fellow forumite) that involves building up the
thickness
of the surfaces and sanding to reprofile, but I don't really fancy this
route if I'm honest.

Had anybody done anything (ideally UK approvable) on their machine?

Many thanks,

Rick

Read this topic online here: