Re: Europa-List: MOD 24 Seat Width Increase

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MOD 24 Seat Width Increase
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 22:57:36
Hi Clive,

I did the 'LA' mod (although I don't have a LA myself I hasten to add)
on my Europa Classic fuselage following the instructions provided by
Europa using foam block carved to the desired shape, glass, removed foam
block and glass the other side.

It was pretty straightforward and easy to do. See attached photo before
I covered it.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas

On 11/19/2014 3:41 PM, Clive Sutton wrote:

> Wondered if anyone who has implemented this MOD on the classic tunnel had any
photos showing the cutouts they made.  Along the lines of measure thrice, mark
out twice and cut once - my intentions attached - comments welcome