RE: Europa-List: Re: Electrical bonding

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Electrical bonding
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 21:15:03
Of course it happened in my trigear Europa. I think it is one reason why gl
ider pilots always wear a parachute.

Date: Fri=2C 14 Nov 2014 17:54:38 +0000
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk

=0A
=0A

=0A
Karl=2C Was that in a Europa? I do not want to rabbit on endlessly but my o
wn plan had been also to link the engine frame to the tail spring of my mon
o in case the lightning came at me in that direction=2C Regards=2C David
=0A
 =0A