Europa-List: 57 minuts on 13 ltrs on a 914

Subject: Europa-List: 57 minuts on 13 ltrs on a 914
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 13:15:40

Hello All.
I have fitted an MGI fuel flow meter with 2 sender on my 914,
The senders came with labels showing the k factor for a flow of 16 gallons an
hour,
did the conversion to ltrs per hour set them up but did not  give the correct
fuel burn ended up say calling for 12 lts  and overflowing when 11 where
put in.
I have them set Flow K 9100 and (Return K 9167 this was the original calculated
figure ) so have only adjusted the flow sender.
The gauge called for 13 ltrs and I put 13 ltrs in and it was level with the
filler
cap.
In the cruise it was saying 15 to 16 an hour.
My Ipad comes in timing at speeds between 5 to 10 kts so take off to touch down,
it read 57 minutes.
It all looks to mean a burn to me, but that what I put in the tank, and the ipad
time  gives me a 57 minute flight.
I will do more checks but.

Any comments

Alan