Europa-List: Cranked Control Sticks

Subject: Europa-List: Cranked Control Sticks
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 18:03:44

Gidday,
I have received a response from David Stanbridge regarding my hemispherical
markings
on the inside of the bends on my control sticks. Europa are happy that there
is no problem, but I would like to see if I can ascertain, does anyone else
have actual markings, that if the stick was sanded with fine paper show up
obviously? Anyone with an unpainted stick who could take a quick look for me,
Id appreciate it. Im just trying to find out whether mine are normal or
abnormal.

Regards
Tony Renshaw
LA