Re: Europa-List: Re: Swiss Tony

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Swiss Tony
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 07:41:23
I lost over =A310K on my deal for the kit, the deposit (50%) for the 914,

Full price for the Airmaster plus the costs for the rest of the aircraft
 that
wasn't delivered.  KW should have been jailed for what he did.

It's my opinion that the LAA should not use his pictures for the LAA
magazine and I intend to second Nev's proposal.

Trev
G-LINN

In a message dated 06/10/2014 22:12:24 GMT Daylight Time,  c