Re: Europa-List: MGL FF Meter with 2 Floscan Senders

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MGL FF Meter with 2 Floscan Senders
From: Juergen Buschmann <experimental@online.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 06:34:55

Hi Alan,

I use one Floscan and the MGL with my 912s so it is not comparable but
did you use the auto calibration in your MGL?
So you dont have to know the k factor but it can be displayed later on.
Refilling my 58l tank there is always about one litre plus or minus the
reading of my MGL.
I think that's good and more accuracy would be too much asked.
Please apologise my broken English

Regards Juergen

Am 04.10.14 01:02, schrieb Alan Carter:

> Hi All.
> I have just fitted am MGL FF meter to my 914.
> My senders are Floscan  and the K factor is given as 8456.
> On test it ask for say 10 litres to top up, but I can only get say 8 in before
it starts over spilling.
> I have upped and downed this k factor but still get the same problem.
> The flow sender has the same K factor as the return sender, and the return
> sender
is measuring what's left after the engine has had its share.