Re: Europa-List: XS Tri Gear Wanted

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Tri Gear Wanted
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:19:12

On Sep 30, 2014, at 2:27 AM, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Bill - welcome to the Europa community! I=92m astonished by the
comments that your posting has occasioned, but I alway try to understand
that people have different world views, and I usually excuse our friends
---From other countries whose native language is not British English and
thus may have misunderstood your phrase =93silly prices=94.

There=92s an old quote about the US & the UK being =93two nations
divided by a common language=94=85and as the person who started this
unfortunate thread, let me say that I truly regret having expressed
=93astonishment=94 at the use of the term, =93silly prices=94 with
respect to the Europa which struck me as simply odd and perhaps
disrespectful to those who may claim value for their high levels of
craftsmanship and attention to detail. For this erroneous speculation, I
wish to express my profound apologies.

I too=85from afar...welcome you, Bill Dewey, to the Europa
community=85sorry to hear of the loss of your Alpi Pioneer 300=85I trust
you will find a Europa which will match your needs and expectations.

Best,

Fred