Re: Europa-List: SkyYiew antenna

Subject: Re: Europa-List: SkyYiew antenna
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 20:29:05
Dave,

You do it through the Garmin web site.  You=92ll have to register your
496 with them and download their map update software.  The map update
software handles all the downloads.  You may have to purchase the
updates, I don=92t remember exactly if they came with my 496 or I had to
purchase them.  I know that I purchased lifetime updates for automotive
units.

Try starting at =97 http://www.garmin.com/en-US/maps/updates/

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Sep 28, 2014, at 8:00 PM, David Park <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anyone know the link to update the CHART software for the Garmin
496 OR is it no longer supported?