Europa-List: Re: a Yank's sense of humor...off topic

Subject: Europa-List: Re: a Yank's sense of humor...off topic
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:25:44

Hello Ivan,
The minister of pension did not know what the average UK pension is.
Well its 113 a week, Us lot are lucky, but many can not afford to keep warm I in
the winter.If we keep the time we are on now Summer time it would get dark later
on winter days, (I think I had it the wrong way round before and miss lead
others  Summer time = longer evenings), this is far more healthier in body and
mind, England's average weather record would be better, Loss to the economy
would improve as people would not be late for work, Us pensioners would live
longer, and remember your turn will come too,
The main thing is I can get more done, and my clock is ticking,
Alan

Read this topic online here: